Saturday 30 July 2011

Images

Today I've been playing with 'snagit' which is a photo editing tool. I'm not really sure what I'm doing, I'm just pressng different buttons and watching the different things that I can do to photos. I resized the photo and made it look like an oil painting, and just pressed a few random buttons and I came up with this. I think I need to properly learn how to use this program so I can use it most effectively. So if anyone has any tips or help it would be muchly appreciated.













Today I also became a memeber of flickr and have been playing around with that. I'm not too sure about flickr either. What are you supposed to do. I know you can use photos of it...but why would you want t upload your own photos to it? I know I'm probably being ignorant but I really have no clue about it? I know we're supposed to be looking at sources where we can get picutres and images for free online without infringing any of the copy right laws.....and I know you are able to do that on flickr...but how?

No comments:

Post a Comment