Tuesday 16 August 2011

Multimedia Fun!

So I just finished making my demonstrative movie using movie maker and I must say I am very impressed. It was so easy to use! I'm currently uploading it to YouTube and then I'm going to have a go at embedding it into my blog!
I seriously can't believe how easy it was. I've been putting off cause I've been unwell and thought it would be too complicated, but I was wrong. Here I am with the worlds worst migraine and I just made a movie. As you can probably tell I'm pretty stoked.
Right so the upsides of using movie maker, well for one it is just so  so simple to use. You can use photos already on your computer or take some with your web cam. This would be a great tool to use in classroom because of its simplicity and..it's fun too! Students would be able to make their own demonstrative videos to share with the class,teachers could even make demonstrative videos to shown to their students to introduce new topics, subjects or just teach them how to do something that would normally be a little boring. Although it is simple and easy to use, I think it could also be a massive distraction for kids. There's so much to explore and many different ways to display your movie, I can see kids getting a little silly with it and using it incorrectly or just being on it to waste time. Supervision would be required.

I've also added my avatar into this blog. Now I've worked out how to embed things :)












No comments:

Post a Comment