Sunday 7 August 2011

Images Revisited

So I've just aquired a new laptop. Which runs soooo much better then my old one and it making exploring all these ICT's and tools so much easier. I have revistied Flickr and have been looking through some photo's on there. I suppose the point of flickr is just photo sharing in a relatively safe way and legal way.
 I found this beautiful photo of Double Island, one of my favourite places to go. I've added the link to the photo for you to take a look at. It's so beautiful. http://www.flickr.com/photos/dutchie2007/3118671265/ 

I've also downloaded mobaphoto and have found that so much less complicated then snagit!!! Its so easy to resize photos and you can pick what you wanted to resize it for. I resized a photo from my time in London. I picked the option to resize it best for being up loaded to the internet. I lost a bit of the photo quality, but I can tell from comparing the two photos. If you had never seen the photo before you wouldn't notice.

I've also been trying to have a play on wordle, but my internet explorer is blocking me from creating anything. I've had a play around with my settings, but it still wont let me. I'm really disapointed because it looked like fun!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it grat when you get an upgrade?
    Maybe you could go to wordle on a uni computer Erin.

    ReplyDelete